Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cousins are fun.... sort of

Well folks,

Derek came to see me on Tuesday night on his way back to MN.  Mom said it would be fun to go and play outside as since I've never played in leaves before I definitely said yes please!

It's fun to crawl around the leaves as they crunch under your hands!

IMG_0671

And there are so many leaves - I just didn't know which way to go!

IMG_0656


Derek likes the leaves as well but he really like Uncle JJ's baby toys.  I was playing with one outside but then....

IMG_0687

"Hmmm better let him have it he is a bit bigger than me!"

IMG_0688

Derek... "Hiya Lulu this thing is cool!"


IMG_0689

Lulu "Wait I think that I want it back, I think I can take him down!"



IMG_0690

"Oh no, he is really strong!"

So I decided to crawl around...

IMG_0667


Then, I had to stop and see Grammie and Gramps...  Say Cheese Grammie

IMG_0680

And Gramps say "Cheese too"

IMG_0716

Derek wanted to show me how big he was...

IMG_0708

And then, I thought I'd play a little Halloween trick on my big cousin....

"Hey Derek over here check out this toy"
IMG_0709
"Oh no no no.... I don't think so!"
IMG_0710

"Ok Lulu good one!"

IMG_0712


It was a good night playing with Derek.   Afterward we went inside and had some pizza... nummy!

So that's me folks, talk to you all soon!
Love, Lulu
IMG_0673

No comments: