Thursday, October 27, 2011

There are Witches in the Air!

Well folks,

Mom and I flew home from the states on Sunday.  We were going to use my broomstick, but Mom thought my arms may get tired of holding it up so we decided to go on Aer Lingus instead!


So there may not be that many witches in the air... but there is definitely one in the pumpkin!


Hmm... I wonder if I fit into this pumpkin....

IMG_1032


Oh, I think I can squeeze the bum in...


IMG_1040

Yea, I did it... man this stuff inside feels good on the piggies..

IMG_1059


Hey Mom, check me out I'm in the pumpkin!


IMG_1044


Hmmm.... I wonder what raw pumpkin tastes like?


IMG_1069

Yup, that was not great... but damn, I'm cute in here!

IMG_1075

So, it is pretty cool when you can fit into a pumpkin isn't it? And guess what everyone, Mom says tomorrow is a very special day... first I was born so you know that is always a good things and second it is the Halloween Party in my creche so rumor has it I'm in for a good outfit tomorrow! (Mom took the day off to spend with me, but I don't want to miss the party so I'm stopping in for a few hours at the creche!)


Well folks, I'm off to bed so be on the look out for small little witches... you never know where they could show up!

IMG_1061

Love Lulu

No comments: