Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Surprise Everyone....

Well folks,

I surprised everyone on Friday and flew to Chicago.   Well I didn't fly the airplane as they said I was too short and I guess you have to be out of nappies to be a pilot so I may have at least a year.   But I brought Mommy to go to my Great-Grandma's 90th birthday party!

Happy Birthday Great Grandma Mary!

IMG_0620

I had a good time at the party and wore my party dress again!
IMG_0593

It was fun to see a lot of my family when we were home.  I also got to see my Auntie Ellen... mom wanted to name me Ellen but it was one of the names that Daddy veto-ed.   Oh well, I got my photo taken with her instead... too bad I didn't smile (I was too busy looking at the dogs that were running around!)

IMG_0596

But one of my favorite people to see at the party was my favorite cousin Derek.... lots more to come tomorrow on our fun together but here's a snapshot when we finally met up again.  

IMG_0610

"Wow Derek, you're so big!"  "Lulu, you can stand... wow and you're finally not screaming!"





No comments: