Thursday, October 20, 2011

On Vacation & Learning....

Well folks,

I'm enjoying my holidays hanging around with Grammie & Gramps.   I'm learning all kinds of new things to do as well as it's really fun around here.

First, I learned how to rock in my own little chair....

IMG_0971

IMG_0981

When I'm in my chair I'm really happy but I have to think about not falling out so this is the best I could do for a smile at Mom!

IMG_0980



I also learned how to wear my new kicks... Mom bought me a few pairs of shoes and I'm really liking the new piggy covers!

IMG_0987

I also learned how to get up the stairs and how to get out of my rocking chair!  Here I am about to get off....

IMG_0998


And off! Hope the knees didn't mind too much!

IMG_1000

It's fun to be outside.... I learned the Gramps's flowers don't taste very well but they are sure fun to pick! 

IMG_1005

I really like to play with new toys as well, especially Grammie's McCall... Here I am giving him a big hug!

IMG_0950

And finally, I learned how to sleep with my butt up in the air... it's a great way to get some zzz's!

IMG_0948

Love, Lulu

No comments: