Well folks,
I AM! Even though Mom & Dad won't let me stay up until 1am for the game, I'll be dreaming of touchdowns!
Unfortunately my cheesehead doesn't fit so if I were going to the game, I would have to wear my hair like this... Hahaha!
Someday I do hope to have pretty hair as at the moment mine is all falling out! Maybe it will be blonde, or brown, or red or maybe even curly! What do you think of this look?
So not sure of the hairdo, well then you'll just have to wait until mine grows back. I've had a pretty good week this week as I've been perfecting my smiles for you...
First I stare at my Mom wondering why she makes such weird faces...
Then, I go half way and give her something to make her happy...
Normally, then when she isn't looking (or if Daddy makes the funny faces) I smile like this...
You know what else I found out this week? I have FEET!!! I mean real feet that I can kick and move around... they are sooo fun to look at! Maybe next week I'll have to look for some hands!
I also had fun with some baby paper (Thanks Auntie Meg) even though I don't see it it feels nice and makes funny noise!
So that was my week folks, busy bee Lulu! Now next week I wonder what I will do....
Over and out...
Love, Lulu










1 comment:
Can't get enough of her.....so so cute!
Post a Comment