I'm doing great but just a short note tonight to let you know that Mom & Dad are ditching me tomorrow night (that didn't take long!) I get to stay overnight at Nana & Grandad's and I'm really excited! Mom & Dad are going to Mount Juliet for a night away and spa treatments. I would complain that I'd like to go with but as Mom & I started Baby Massage classes this week, I've already had my massage for the week! Came home and kicked back in the Mamaroo...

And big news.... I'm getting baptised on Saturday... not sure if I am going to scream yet or not, Mom thinks YES but maybe I'll surprise her and be a nice quiet baby *HAHAHAHA yea right!* This is my are you kidding me Mom face...

Do you like Mom's new camera lens? I do she says she can't wait to take more pictures of me... oh no I see visions of turkeys in my future!
Later folks,
Lulu
No comments:
Post a Comment