Friday, January 28, 2011

A quarter of a Year!

Well folks....


That's right, I'm a quarter of a year old today!  3 months... wow what a life I've had so far.  Let's recap..

Be Born...                                    check
Poop on Mom & Dad....      check
Keep everyone awake all night...  check
Dress like a turkey...                    check
Learn how to smile...                    check
Learn how to SCREAM...            check :-) I've nailed this one!
Visit 3 Counties in Ireland....         check
Visit 3 Countries in World...          check  (Dad says Amsterdam doesn't count, but I was there folks!)

Yea, I've done a lot in my day!  So today I woke up and Mom took me to the store to buy my bumbo seat.  I like it!!!  I'm thinking if I get a present every 1/4 of a year I'll be doing well... Mom said not to hold my breath though!

So here I am in my new seat...

chin



WHOA!! Is that a 1/4 of a piece of cake I see??  Don't mind if I help myself...

iseethecake


Hmmm... I think I'll sit back and ponder my new few months...

hmmm



(By the way Dad dressed me this morning if you notice my outfit.  I'm styling!!  Mom says the onesie is for a 6 month old!)


I know what 3 months old do... they blow BUBBLES!


bubbles

Later folks,
Lulu

1 comment:

Aunt Julie said...

Little girl you are just too cute!