
Mom, Dad and I spent the night with Em & Ryan, Roman & Jess... The evening starts out great - Dad styled my hair for the night.

We had a good night and I even woke up right in time for the fireworks at midnight!



(Roman didn't make it to midnight so Handy Manny had to do - a cartoon character in the states)
After New Year's it was a busy week! We went to Uncle JJ's & Aunt Nicole's for a few nights so we could shop in the cities. Uncle JJ and I watched the Packers win & make it into the playoffs!

Then, Dad and I both were in buggies while shopping in the Mall of America (Dad dislocated a knee skiing).

We had a LONG trip back to Ireland, especially with Daddy in crutches but I was all smiles the whole way back... I'm perfecting them for everyone here this week!


More to follow on my trip but Mom & Dad are in Kilkenny so you'll have to wait until we get back to Robertstown! At the moment I'm snoozin' away in Ballyclovan.

Later Folks, Lulu
No comments:
Post a Comment