Well folks,
I've been kicked out of my house --- too much dust from the kitchen remodel! Mom is excited for the new kitchen but there is way too much dust for us to stay as we had to knock down part of a chimney to get in our new stove.
So Mom and I packed up and ran for the woods... well to Nana & Grandad's in Kilkenny. Not sure how long were going to be here but it could be a while as the house is now a mess. Mom says it will all be worth it in the end especially as the oven door fell off the oven last week - yup the last straw... new kitchen here we come!
So Nana is in Dublin today prayin for us so here I am hanging with Grandad!
Grandad is FUNNY he makes me laugh!
Now if only Mom could get him to change a nappy! Someday I say, I'll get him when he has me hahaha!
Later folks,
Love Lulu


No comments:
Post a Comment