Well folks,
Thought I'd change it up a bit and show you some new photos of...... ME! Hahaha! I am the cutest little poker baby around these days you know (or at least Mom thinks so but of course she has to as I'm the baby gotta love me!)
I'm a mmmm-model you know what I mean... and I do my little turn on the catwalk...
On the cat walk yea...
I shake my little tush on the catwalk....
Hahaha! Wait.... what I am too porkey to be a model you say? I'm offended!
Well as I am now 14lbs and in the 85% for weight I guess that just maybe the case! I'll have to get onto my other skills...
First I have inherited Mom & Dad's ability to roll my tongue it is my new favorite trick to do, mom almost caught me in action!
Well not too much else to report today. I'd like to give a big shout out to my Great Aunt Julie (aka Auntie Juju) for my sweater and hat combo! I'll model some photos of it for you to see...
Whoa... too distracted to look at the camera those feet things are moving again!
I'm not fond of hats as I normally cry when they get put on my head but this one I seem to like! I told Mom it is because it matches my pretty blue eyes (Mom can't believe I have blue eyes she thought they'd be brown!)
This next one I think proves that my modelling days maybe over before they started! Reminder to self... cut back on the chocolates!
Until we meet again...
Lulu








No comments:
Post a Comment