RAWHIDE!!!!!!!!
Well folks,
That's right I'm a roll-in these days! Mom came into the living room last week and there I was bum up in the air for all to see. She couldn't believe it so she flipped me to my back and made me do it again! I have now mastered the rolling! When I went to see my physiotherapist (for my neck) she was amazed that I rolled from my back to my tummy first as most babies go the other way... but I told her I am not like most babies! (I mean come on how many babies do you know who have a blog?)
So lately my favorite time of the day is "naked time"! Mom takes off me little nappy and I go a rollin! Normally about an hour or so before bed and the sheer joy I have - rolling around and screeching playing with anything I can get my hands or feet on! I love naked time! Mom likes it too as she says I entertain myself which means she gets a break.
So this weekend, Dad competed in the "Nifty Fifty" Honda 50 race at Mondello Park. It was a 5 hour endurance race on the old bikes. He had a good time although his bike had an issue about 2 hours in where he thinks dirt got into the fuel somehow and thus the bike lost a lot of power. It was a race for charity and for fun though so he still had a good time and finished the race!
Here we are before the big race....
Here's Daddy racing along - notice his aerodynamic posture for the best speed! Mind you the top speed of these bikes is about 60mph... it took between 1min 35 sec and 2 mins to do a lap - Daddy normally does this in less than 59 seconds on his Suzuki bike!
Here Daddy is going into a corner trying to get his knee down!
We had a good time though - the boys can't wait to do the race again next year and Daddy is going to sort out the bike to get a faster performance!
Lastly, check out my new bracelet from my Godmother Claire - it is really cool with my name on it! My only issue is I try to eat it so Mommy had a hard time getting a photo of me with it. Thanks Claire!
Ok folks, the moon is up and it's time for snoozing!
Love Lulu





No comments:
Post a Comment