My modelling days continue as I have now posed for "Lulu's Fru Fru" knitting pattern which Mom listed on Ravelry for free to download. She posted it this morning and it has already been downloaded 30 times! Everyone wants to be stylin like me these days!
Here I am with my new Fru Fru! Not sure I'd actually wear this out and about but you know, a girl has to have options!

Yesterday I met up with my friend Brennan. We went to music class in Dublin and then hung around Powerscourt while our Mom's ate lunch. We had a good time and have another date next week. And guess what? Brennan asked me to be his valentine! I got my first ever valentine card :-)
Here we are just sleeping around! haha!
Well folks, Dixie has just decided to sit on my playmat so I need to go kick her out!
Talk later,
Lulu


No comments:
Post a Comment