Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm FAMOUS!!!

Well folks,

A day after my Mom said my modeling days were over and today I'm a real life model!

Mom designed a knitted Tutu for me and published it on http://www.ravelry.com/  (For those of you who knit it is a great site!)   Within 5 minutes of posting 3 people had it in their que to make and 1 lady tried to buy it before Mom could even finish posting!

Haha Mom this porker baby is rolling in the dough!

Here is the skirt... on Ravelry it is called "Lulu's Tutu" if you want to see it!


       LuluBelleTutu     LulubelleTutuBackL     LulubelleTutuBackS

             Model Lulubelle          &      My derriere long & short style!


Wait until you see the next design - "Lulu's Frilly Frock" that Mom hopes to finish this weekend! My career has official taken off folks... Paris, Milan... here I come!

Later Folks,
Lulu

***Update*** I've now even been featured on Mom's local yarn store's facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/springwools and many people like my Tutu!

No comments: