Sorry I've been on hiatus you need to blame Mom & Tinkerbell. Mom was really busy since she'll be off on Maternity Leave from March 22 until Jan 9th next year - she had to get everything ready before she went off. Secondly, blame Tinkerbell - the name I've given to my baby sister as she makes Mom REALLY tired so she was too lazy to be my scribe.
So now that Mom is off work, she decided to let everyone know what I've been up to over the past two months!
One thing I really like to do is help Mom in the kitchen...
I always get to lick the spoons, especially when we make brownies!
Mom and I go swimming every once in a while which I love. I swam the whole length of the pool with just a noodle & Mom by my side a few weeks ago! Here I am in my swimming cap..
I also dress myself most days now. Sometimes I let Mom pick out my outfit but many times I tell her what I am going to wear for the day - JJs purple dress was a big hit at creche over the past few weeks!
When Mom and I go shopping she lets me get a cool car to drive around in - I love it! Now when ever we go out I make sure to keep my eyes open and you wouldn't believe my "car radar" I can spot them from the other end of the malls!
In February, Daddy did his Nifty Fifty race at Mondello - where they race Honda 50s all day. Mom and I went to see him go around, I loved watching him!
I gave Daddy the big thumbs up for racing!
Daddy and I are like peas in a pod - we even still make the same faces when Mom tries to take a picture of us!
I also have been loving the paints that Santa brought, I even sometimes paint on paper!
And finally, I am in love with guacamole... and I love the Chipolte knockoff in Dublin. Daddy and I like to eat burritos together... nummy!
So folks, that has been what I've been up to lately. There are rumors that Tinkerbell is going to be here any day, so Mom packed her bag for the hospital, I packed my bag for Nana's house and Stella packed her bag to come with me! Can't leave Stella behind now can we?
Love, Lulu












No comments:
Post a Comment