Friday, April 26, 2013

Washing Me Stinky Bum...

Howdy People,

Janey here!  I thought I'd give you a recap of my first few days home with Lulu!

So Mom and I were chillin in the living room for our first day together when all the sudden our peaceful quite afternoon ended with the door opening and a big "WHERE'S TINKERBELL?" was heard as Lulu came rushing in from school.  

Mom said "Watch out Janey!" and she wasn't kidding!   The next question out of Lulu was "Mom where are Tinkerbell's shoes?"   So within two minutes, I had been given shoes...

IMG_3833


Some of Lulu's old toys...

IMG_3834


And a card that Lulu made for me in school.   What a great Big Sister I had huh?    Notice to those of you who are observant I had also been given a lovely headband!

IMG_3837


So for months leading up to my big day arriving home, Lulu has been telling everyone that Mom was going to go to the Dr to have the baby, that they were going to name me Tinkerbell and that Mom was going to bring me home so Lulu could give me a bath.

So I obliged... look how excited Lulu is!  I wasn't sure what was happening thus the arms out in case they dunked me in!

IMG_3849


Daddy showed Lulu that my belly button finally fell off.... she was quite impressed!

IMG_3854


And then I sat back and let them scrub... this bath thing is RELAXIN!

IMG_3855

If you don't believe Mom that I could be Lulu's twin... here is a photo of Lulu in her 1st bath...

IMG_3078

Now back to me people, BACK TO  ME!

IMG_3861


Of course after I was done, Lulu decided that she would like to wash her bum so she joined in!

Untitled


Turns out giving me a bath is her favorite thing to do these days...

CAM00045


But wait a minute that is NOT me.... wait a minute who is that with Lulu?!


CAM00049


I also really like it when Lulu and Mommy change me bum... such a nice feeling, so I sit back and relax!

Untitled


And I had to get revenge... Lulu in my bath, Janey in Lulu's bed... hahaha!  Revenge of the little sister!

Untitled

So people for now that's me... talk soon!

Love, Janey

No comments: