Well Everyone,
I made it over to the States to see my Grammie & Boppa! Before we left Dublin, Daddy and I had to have a talk with the big man to make sure he knew that I would be in the States and not in Ireland for Christmas.
I was really good on the plane I can sure entertain myself now that I have my own big girl seat!
When we arrived in Minneapolis, Uncle JJ & Boppa met me at the airport with some warm winter clothes!
We had to stay at Uncle JJ's as there was too much snow to drive to Boppa's house. I passed out in the car on the way there and slept all night. The next day when I woke up I went outside and WOW I loved walking in the snow!
When we arrived at Grammie & Boppa's house I was so excited to meet mew new cousin, Molly Rose!
And I must have been a really good girl for Christmas as Santa came!!! I was really excited to get my new baby doll (the same one Mom had when she was a kid as her Grandma had another still new in the box!) I named her "Baby" and played with her lots. As you can see Uncle JJ and Aunt Nicole gave me a beautiful princess dress which I had to put on over my pjs (which I wore ALL Christmas day!)
Grammie gave Mommy a new bag, however I think it was more for me, so I had to jump in and play with baby.
Daddy thought it would make a good Lulu carrier and I agreed!
There's loads of fun things to do at Grammie's house! First I took Boppa and Daddy to the store & made sure to show them around...
I am a really good shopper!
Then I took Boppa & Daddy & Mommy sledding...
I didn't really like sledding... too much powder snow in my face! So I decided to crawl around in it instead!
I really like the snow! It's really fun when you're only 2 1/2 feet tall!
Boppa and I had loads of fun together!
And of course Daddy took me to his favorite restaurant... Perkins (ha)! I wasn't sure what to think about it... until I tried the pancakes and nummy!!
And finally, I spent lots of time with my cousins, Derek & Molly! We're sure going to have fun when we get bigger!
Molly Rose said she just wanted to walk around with us but she wasn't big enough yet!
But I had to leave to go back to Ireland. Again I was a really good girl on the plane as you can see from my shirt when we arrived back to Dublin! I don't think I could have spilled more if I tried.
Finally, we got to ride on a bus to get back to our car - how cool is that? Thumbs up for Buses!
Love, Lulu



















No comments:
Post a Comment