Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tinkerbell is Here!

Well folks,

Tinkerbell is finally here!  Last week, I was sent to Nana & Grandad's in Kilkenny on Wednesday night and was told the next time I was home my sister would be here!

So let's all give a BIG Shout Out & say Welcome to the World....

Jane Therese Dunne
April 4th 2013 @ 11:20am
8lbs 3oz, 19.3 inches

Untitled


Mom and Daddy checked into the hospital on Thursday morning.  Here is Daddy getting ready to go in for surgery!

Untitled


Then Tinker was born!   Isn't she a cutie - and look she has really light hair compared to me as a baby but otherwise Mom and Dad think we look the same.   Here is her 1st picture...

Untitled


Daddy was able to hold Jane the entire time Mom was finishing surgery... when I was born they took me into an incubator for a while.   She wasn't very happy as she wanted to eat so she cried (loudly) for a while every few minutes until Mom came in to feed her and then she was a very happy baby!


Untitled


Mommy thought she was big (compared to me she is almost a pound bigger!) 

Untitled


So Mom has a weird thing about dates, she wanted me to be born on 10/10/10... but as I was born on the 28th my numbers all add up to 10...  10/28/10 at 10am (on the button).    When the nurse gave me to Mom she said here is your daughter, born on the 28th of the 10th 2010 at 10am - and Daddy said 10/10/10 which made Mom happy.   Well check out Janey's numbers!!! Mom realized that night that Jane was born on 4/4/13 which all add up to 4 and she was born at 11:20am - adds up to 4!  COOL HUH?  Mom and I think so, Daddy thinks we're weird.

So Mom and I are trying to decide who should write the blog.   I'm thinking of passing on my duties to Janey so that I can focus on being a BIG SISTER!   You'll have to let Mom know on her facebook page.
So for now I'll say goodnight and talk to you all soon....  I'll write more about Jane's first week tomorrow!   What a cutie little sister I have though huh?


Untitled

Love,
Lulu aka THE BIG SISTER and Janey asks me to say HOWDY to everyone!

No comments: