Monday, April 22, 2013

Tinkering Around

Howdy People,

Janey here!  I decided to take over from Lulu to tell you about my adventures of being a Stinky Baby!    Lulu says she'll come back but she's enjoying her retirement by spending her toddlerhood throwing BIG fits every once in a while... I need to make sure to watch how she throws em for when I get big!

So you saw that I was born a few weeks ago... but you want to know what I've been up to?  LOADS.   Let's take a look back at my first week....

I made sure to sleep loads in the hospital

Untitled

 
I made sure to poop a lot... Daddy changed my 1st diaper so I made sure it was a really good one!

Untitled


Every once in a while I decided to wake up for a few minutes...

Untitled

But not for too long as I had to get my beauty sleep!

Untitled


I made sure to think a lot!  I did this when I was 1 day old just like Lulu did while sitting on Daddy's lap!  Funny huh?  Mom says that she has to little thinkers!

Untitled


But the best thing I did in the hospital... was meet my BIG SISTER LULU!  She was really excited about meeting me (Mom has it on video and will post it later).   I was so excited I fell asleep when she held me... she's good at giving her little sis a big hug!

Untitled

She's really smart too as before I was born she told Mom that I would have blue eyes and pink hair... an Voila I delivered!  Guess Mom should have listened!

Lulu made sure to check my eyes...

Untitled


And she made sure to count my piggies (She made Mom undress me to see them)

Untitled


Wow she is a COOL big sister!   We're going to have loads of fun together!   I was so happy... tears of joy people, tears of joy!

Untitled


Lulu brought me my first outfit that she picked out herself... a PINK one!  I decided to wait and wear it on my big day - the day they released me from the hospital.   So they took of my jail bracelet off...

Untitled


And bundled me up....

Untitled


And drove me home!

Untitled


Daddy made sure to take me in and we watched bikes for the night!  What a great day!

Untitled

Love, Jane

No comments: