Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shopping and Such

Well folks,

Since Mom and Dad are getting a new kitchen I've been kicked out of the house a lot lately!  This week Mom and I headed to Kildare Outlet Village and shopped a bit and then hung out at Starbucks.   The great thing about the village is it has a huge baby changing bathroom which made us happy!


IMG_1340

(If you aren't from, or never lived in, Europe you will never appreciate the amount of bathrooms... and free bathrooms that is... that there are in the states).  

This Saturday the plastering was being done in the kitchen so Mom, Dad and I head out for the day.  Our first stop was Ikea and man, this place was huge, I needed a bit of a rest... just remember to pick me up mom, don't want people thinking I'm for sale in this place!

IMG_1344

Next, it was off to Dundrum for another look around the place.  Dad like to look at video games, so I thought I'd go for a snooze.

IMG_1349

Mom found this pillow in Pennys.... hahaha yea right Mom that's what you think!

IMG_1346

(Like my USS baby bib haha!  It's from my Great Granny!)

Finally, the best part of the day was when we got to come back home!  It's hard being out all day Mom says she gets tired!   So Dad thought he'd play me some tunes... I love listening to him!

guitar

And on that note... I think I may just fall asleep!

Later Folks, Lulu

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

LOVE the pic of you two in the bathroom! I TOTALLY remember that feeling...and just wait till potty training! You almost want to do a little Irish Jig when you find a FREE bathroom! (: