I thought I'd share updates from my sissy uglers - ie ugly sisters Duke & Dixie. Now they aren't really ugly but when they do the follow Mom gets mad:
5:30am Get up and roam the house when Dad goes to work - last week they got into the garbage!
6:30am Bark at our neighbor (a postman but not ours) who leaves in his green An Post van!
7:00am Bark at our postman & wake me up (yes I know we have the earliest postman on the planet!)
7:00 - Dusk Bark at any person who walks past the house, at any dog within sight or hearing distance, and any green postal van that may be going in/out of the village!
So normally I am up at these times which makes Mom not a happy camper - sorry Mom but I wake up smiling and talking so she can't get too mad at me - just my sissy uglers!
Dad and I sometimes have to take them on a walk as Mom goes nuts being home with them all day.. here I am taking them for a walk!
We walk up the canal and the first thing that happens is Dixie goes to find any old bottle for Dad to throw in the canal for fetch!
Duke usually goes mental as she is a crazy dog, she just runs wild for the first few minutes!
Duke "Yahooooooo on a walk, on a walk, wow this is Fun, Yahoo!!"
Every few feet Dixie drops the bottle for Dad and I to pick up and throw... look at those eyes how can you resist!
When she gets out of the canal she tries to get us wet... she waits for you to come close until she decides to shake!
Duke... "still can't believe I'm on a walk.... yahhooooooo!"
Dad sometimes makes the dogs jump for the bottle... Dixie is a much better jumper than Duke even though she weighs about 1.5 times Duke!
Dixie sometimes let's Duke get the bottle (although not often)
It's a bird, It's a plane, It's Duke still going nutz (and too fast for Mom's camera) cause she's excited to be on a walk!
And then, when Dad and I get cold we head back home....
Dixie "What do you mean you're cold? I'm the one swimming and I want to keep walking!"
Duke "Ok, walk over. Did you get a good picture of my good side?"
Then we head back home to peace and quiet... until the dogs see someone walk past the window that is!
Love
Lulu












No comments:
Post a Comment