Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A walk along

Well folks,

These days, I'm loving the nice weather and longer daylight hours as we go for family walks along the canal.  Ireland doesn't change the clocks until the end of the month but we're still getting some lovely evening sun!

Today, Mom, Dad, Dixie, Duke and I went for a walk, I told Mom to bring the camera and we'd snap some shots!  So here I am with Mom as the walk was about to start...

mamalulu


Here's Dad with the doggies before he lets them loose!

gavdog


The dogs love to swim!  Here's Duke on the lookout for some ducks... she LOVES to chase them!!  We think she's dreaming of Duck a l'Orange!

duke



Here are the doggies after the walk is over...

doubletrouble



And well, here I am when the walk is over... snoozin!   I love falling asleep in the bjorn!

mamalulu1


ZZZZZZ.... Lulu

No comments: