Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We're two peas in... Leprechaun Hats & Bjorns!

Well folks,

Did you know that I'm a leprechaun and so is my best buddy Brennan?  Brennan and I thought we'd show our true colours... I mean we were both born IN Ireland so that makes us Leprechauns for life right? Tomorrow is our BIG day and neither of us can wait... I'd say we can't sleep with excitement but as were both passed out in our beds it would be a lie!

So we told our Mom's to pack us up in the bjorns and take us to our shrine....
IMG_1353

It was a bit of a walk and we decided we needed to rest for the big day tomorrow so we both took a snooze!

IMG_1352


When we got back to Brennan's we had a bit of dinner and then we decided to show our true Irish roots!

Brennan.... "Welcome my wee little ones to the land of the green, don't you steal my gold now!"

BrennanGold


Brennan "Oh no Lulu, I think they robbed our gold!"
twins



Lulu "Oh well Brennan, we can get more for now let's open up these cans!"
beerhere



Lulu "Whoa... Brennan I think I may have over done it on the Guinness!!"

DRUNKLULUSOFT

And with that folks, I'm off to bed!
Lulu


No comments: