Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patrick's Day Rocks

Well folks,

I had a great day today!   Dad had to work this morning so I hung around the house with Mom until he got home from the golf course.   I guess St Patrick's day is the kickoff to the golfing season so Daddy was busy!  good news is he was home for lunch so we got to spend the day together!


So folks, here we are... do you see any family resemblance?

luludaddyeyes


Of course as it is Paddy's day I had to wear my green with pride!  First my new bib from my Great Granny!

lulueatsbib


Sorry but the bib is just too tasty to show ya!   When I'm not eating my bibs these days, I'm all hands! I cannot keep them out of my mouth.  Mom wonders why I like them so much as I always have drool all over my hands and chin but I told her - you try growing teeth man! 

Lulueatshand


Check out my shirt! I'm Irish through & through... that is of course until the 4th of July!

Luuluuu


Well folks, that was a great day and this Irish Lass is off to slumber! 

Until next time goodbye from Super Lulu!

superleprechaunlulu

No comments: