Last Saturday, I met up with my boyfriend Brennan again. I took Mom & Dad to BLOOM, the biggest garden festival in Ireland and Brennan took his parents so we all met up.
I hadn't seen Brennan since I got back from the states and he had a present for me... what a perfect book! Thanks Brennan!
There were lots of people around so Brennan and I had to make sure we had our security guards with us... aka our Dads!
"Here come our Dad's in black.... lalalalalala..."
Don't mind us, we decided to take a rest for a while to give our parents a break!
Brennan and I had a picnic in the park...
Wow look how well Brennan eats, maybe I'll start eating food for Mom soon!
Daddy gave me my first balloon... it was so cool, I really wanted to eat it but Mom wouldn't let me so they tied it onto my BOB instead. I loved looking at it as we strolled along.
Boy, was I tired at the end of the day, Daddy had to push me out of the park but don't worry... we ride in style in the BOB...
"Come on Daddy higher, this baby likes wheelies!!!"
And finally, just in case you forgot how cute I am....
Later folks,
Lulu










No comments:
Post a Comment