Monday, June 20, 2011

Feed the Baby!

Well folks,

I hope everyone had a good fathers day!  I sure did.  I told my Dad how much I liked him by saying... Dadadadada ALL weekend long.  Mom said that she watched, feed and bathed me for 7 months before she went back to work but yet I said Dada!  I told her he makes me laugh so haha Mama!  You can check out me saying Dada HERE.

Now, speaking of Mama feeding the Lulu... well she just thinks I'm too slow to eat real food.   The ladies at daycare feed me lunch everyday and I love it.   So this weekend Mom made me some food and she gave me a few spoonfuls, but she just doesn't feed me the way I like it so I told her...

"Don't worry Mom I'll feed myself" and guess what?   She AGREED!

lulu1

"Uh-oh first sign of trouble to come..."


lulu2

"These spoons are NUMMY!"



lulu5    lulu4

"Oh, wait I think you're supposed to hold the spoons like this?"


lulu3


Wow, that was F-U-N fun!  I told Mom I would clean myself up but she didn't believe me so I went for a swim in the bath.



But not before I turned into Fuzzy Wuzzy!

fuzzy

Bye folks,
Lulu


1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

Those pics of her eating in her Bumbo could seriously be in a commercial1 She is a DOLL! Glad you are all feeling better!