Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stretch 2, 3, 4 & Giggle Some More

Well folks,

Hope everyone is having a good week!  I'm having loads of fun in my school.   Every morning Mom drops me off and I happily dance when I see my teachers and my friends!  I don't even give a second look to Mom - I just want to get to the teachers and hang with my peeps!

One thing I've learned in school is that if you want a toy you need to REACH & be FAST to grab it!  Here I am showing Mom my new skill.

IMG_1360

Mom and Dad need to watch out as I can now reach to roll off things.  I'm also getting very wiggly and managed to escape from my car seat (Mom and Dad put me in it the other night while they ate dinner together).  I showed them as I managed to wriggle right out of it onto the floor.   Talented Baby Lulu I tell YouYou!


Yesterday I decided I wanted to take off, throw, reach for and then eat my shoe.  It was fun!

IMG_1364

Shoes taste good and yes, I can take them off myself!  I also know how to take off my diaper which Mom told me is not a talent that she wants me to master.   As for the crawling, I'm going to be moving soon... bets are on for the day, Mom gives me 2 more weeks and she thinks I'll be off (and covered in dog hair from that day onwards!)

So after all this reaching, wriggling, eating, a girl just has to have a good giggle.  Mom found out how to tickle me on Monday and I love it!

If you want to see me giggle click HERE (you need to be friends with Mom on facebook).

Love Lulu

No comments: