Monday, June 13, 2011

Boogers are Nasty Buggers

Well Polks,

Lubu here I'm still hall stuffy.  Momb tinks I may win the award for the most snot ever which is a big statement coming from Momb!  I really I hate habing my nose wiped, but at least Mom doesn't use one of these as she tolb me she would have if she had one!



This weekend my feber went to 103 which scared Momb but it came back down quickly.  Momb tinks I can't get rid of my cold becuase I'm getting my front toof as well.  We both hope the toof combs in soon so I can breathe and eat norbally again. 

snots

Momb says when I sleep I sound like a dinosaur so I told her that I'd just hang out with my Dab for the day.  We had lobs of fun I love my Dab!

snoozing

Love,
Lube

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

OMG, their profiles look SO much alike! Like father like daughter! Holy COW! Hope Lulu is feeling better soon!