Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hanging around for the party!

Well folks,

First, I'm finally over my cold but I may OR may NOT have given it to Mom.  She says it is a bad nasty cold so it couldn't have come from me right?

Lately I've been hanging around...

hanging


And I've been bouncing...

hangin


But mostly, I've just been thinking....


hangingout


That's right folks, I spend my days pondering life, thinking about when I may crawl, wondering when I may get some food next.  Basically this is my new face I make all the time now...

hmppf


A girl sometimes just has to think things over!   Tonight it was my cousin Derek's first birthday party so Mom, Dad and I skyped him so we could see him eat cake.  I really wish that I could have been at the party but at least Mom made some cake for me!


cake

She melted the icing a little too much but it still tasted great.   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK can't wait to see you next time to cause trouble with you!

Love, Lulu

No comments: