I cruised in style to creche today, and I mean style! You see Daddy accidentally took Mom's keys to work so Mom and I were stranded at home this morning. This normally wouldn't have been a problem as Mom could work from home but she couldn't today as:
1. Dixie ate Mom's secure id (a key that logs Mom into P&G's network)
2. Mom had to go into work today for performance reviews with her new team
So I told Mom don't worry, I'll call a chauffeur... that's right folks, here I am getting a taxi to creche!

I told the driver that I had to bring my Mom with me because I can't figure out how to get money so I told the driver to take Mom to work and that she'd pick up the bill.
I really liked the taxi! It was cool to have Mom in the back seat with me. Mom thinks I look like Uncle JJ (as a baby) in this photo... hmmmm.
On the way home, Mom got a lift with Hugh from work, and as they drove past my school Hugh and Mom picked me up! I told Mom to remember to get her keys from Dad from now on she said she would (and she blames me for having baby brain... I don't know what she's talking about as I think I'm quite smart!)
So that was my day today... now I need to play with some toys before I get whisked away to bed so need to get playing folks.
Love Lulu
No comments:
Post a Comment